Through collaborative & contracted researches and consultation on physics as well as on fluid dynamics, iCFD has contributed on upgrade products and manufacturing. Besides, our professionals have achieved academic results below.
- Unsteady Flow Simulation and Its Visualization
Kunio Kuwahara, 30th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference, 1999, 10.2514/6.1999-3405.
- Real Time Visualization and Animation in CFD Applications
Angel Bethancourt; Kunio Kuwahara; Satoko Komurasaki, 41st AIAA Aerospace Science Meeting & Exhibit, 2003, 10.2514/6.2003-802.
- Grid Generation and Unsteady Flow Simulation around Bluff Bodies
Angel Bethancourt; Kunio Kuwahara; Satoko Komurasaki, 41st AIAA Aerospace Science Meeting & Exhibit, 2003, 10.2514/6.2003-1129.
- Parallel Computation of Compressible Multi-Fluid Flow
Angel Bethancourt; Masahiro Egami, Analysis and Numerical Simulation of Complex Fluid Flow, RIMS Kokyuroku 1724, 2011, 167-175.
- One-, Two-, and Three-Dimensional Hopping Dynamics
Aoki, K.M.; Fujiwara, S.; Sogo, K.; Ohnishi, S.; Yamamoto, Crystals 2013, 3, 315-332.
We proudly presents some animations from our consulting achivements.